Consistently recognized as the best Golf and Country Club community in Venice, Pelican Pointe is regarded as one of the premier golf communities in Southwest Florida. The scenic 1,000 acre property is home to various natural preserves, wetlands and endless wildlife, including the “Symbol of the United States”, the Bald Eagle. The 27-hole master planned community was developed by award winning builder, Sam Rodgers. The “three nines” wind through acres of breathtaking nature preserves and lakes.
Located in the heart of Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast and only moments from the sandy gulf beaches of Venice and Sarasota, you will discover everything is just minutes away including cultural activities, extensive shopping and dining. The Club is a hidden jewel with easy access to larger markets.
- Community: 1,355 home sites within a gated entrance.
- Golf: Award winning Semi-Private 27 holes of championship golf designed by Ted McAnlis. Mr. McAnlis has designed in excess of two dozen golf courses in the southeast, including numerous courses in prestigious master planned communities.
- Practice Facility: 25 turf grass hitting stations are complemented by an 8,000 sq. ft. putting green, a separate green side practice bunker and separate chipping and pitching green.
- Swimming: Jr. Olympic Swimming Pool
- Tennis & Pickleball Courts: Two Tennis courts.
- Fitness Room: State of the art equipment, large screen TVs.
- Clubhouse: Clearly the epicenter of the community. The 22,000 square foot clubhouse serves as the nucleus of the activities on the property. Whether it is about the fine dining, casual lunches, golf banquets, weddings, anniversary celebrations or the endless number of Woman’s Club activities, the Club is the place of enjoyment.